Race recaps are a great way to keep sponsors, fans and the industry updated with your results.
Getting noticed is the best way to add value for your current sponsors and grab the attention of future sponsors.
I get that you’re exhausted after the race, and you’re busy maintaining equipment or practicing in the week following the competition. Let me handle this, so you can focus on racing!
- Write press release announcing formation of team and send to sponsors/media outlets
- Contact team and/or racers after each race to get results (if not updated on series website)
- Get quotes from racers
- Write press releases recapping races
- Coordinate with photographer to get photo(s) to send with release (if team pays a photographer)
- Send press releases to industry media and team sponsors via email
- Post press releases and photos on team social media platforms
Hear from Heather
race recaps and counting...
The countdown is on to book your spot for 2023...