The Missing Piece to Your Racing Program
Pataskala, Ohio – Sponsorship is a key element of fueling a racing program. Racers or team owners can increase their exposure in order to attract and keep sponsors. Often, racers post on social media but don’t directly communicate with sponsors or media. A critical piece missing from many race programs is a recap after each round that updates sponsors and fans on team results.
“There are many ways to get more eyes and ears on your racing program,” said CEO of High Gear Success Heather Wilson. “While social media is a great start, getting information about your race results published in various media outlets and sharing it directly with sponsors via email are great ways to add value for your current sponsors and grab the attention of future sponsors. As a racer or team owner, you’re busy traveling, practicing and prepping machines between rounds. That’s where I come in. As a motorsports professional and lifelong rider, I understand the industry and can create a professionally-written report designed to get you noticed.”
The package, valued at $2,600 per rider, includes:
- Writing a press release previewing the team’s goals for the year
- Creating an email template that includes sponsor logos
- Writing race reports after each round
- Reviewing results/timing
- Contacting team manager and/or racers after each race to get quotes
- Coordinating with photographer and/or videographer to get assets to send with release (team to pay for assets)
- Sending press release to industry media and team sponsors via email
- Posting press release and assets on HighGearSuccess.com
- Sharing website link of report on team’s social media platforms (max 2 platforms)
Racers and team owners can apply at HighGearSuccess.com/SnocrossRaceReportPackage by November 20.
About High Gear Success
High Gear Consulting LLC DBA High Gear Success is a motorsports communications and marketing strategy company located in Pataskala, Ohio, that helps motorsports businesses, event organizers and riders get noticed and increase revenue. Fueled by passion, Heather Wilson, CEO, focuses strategies on engagement and awareness in order to drive results. Learn more at HighGearSuccess.com or on social media at facebook.com/highgearsuccess, Instagram.com/highgearsuccess or twitter.com/highgearsuccess.